Saturday 28 May 2011

8 reasons why I love my puppy!

  • She's always pleased to see me. Always.
  • If I'm feeling sad, I'll call her and she'll coming running up to me, dive on me and lick my face.
  • She's so cute, she makes my heart actually ache.
  • She's such a good dog. Even when she was a puppy. She's so obedient!
  • She's always happy to play, even if she was sleeping but I wake her up coz I'm bored.
  • She uses her paws in such a cat-like way, if that's even an actual thing.
  • Her name suits her perfectly.
  • Even though she's not actually a puppy anymore, I still call her my puppy. And I understand what my Dad used to say to me when my sisters and I were little - that even when we were all grown up, we'd still be his babies!

    izzy

    Website | Facebook | Twitter




  • 1 comment:

    1. Awww I love Lhasas! We have one called Scamp...his name is also true to his personality...he's a total character ;)

      Izzy looks gorgeous!

      ps. thank you for your lovely comment on my blog x

      ReplyDelete